How to Recover SanDisk SD Card Files with Easy Steps
Performing SanDisk SD card recovery cannot be easier with WorkinTool data recovery software. Download and enjoy it now to know how to recover deleted files from a SanDisk memory card.
1. Free recovery space is available.
2. Easy interface for users to recover in a few steps.
3. Quick scan and recover files the same as the original.
4. Cover all file types of pictures, documents, videos, audio, etc.
5. Available for all external storage devices like USB flash drives and SD cards.
How to Recover SanDisk SD Card Files with Easy Steps
Advanced Technology has made our digital life and works more accessible and convenient. Now there is no problem with the data storage. We can put many files and documents into small external storage devices like memory cards and USB flash drives. Among them, the SanDisk SD card is one of the market’s most popular storage SD cards. It is fast enough to read and store data from digital cameras, mobile phones, laptops, and drones.
However, SD card data failure happens. Do you know how to recover SanDisk SD card data when it happens? How to Recover deleted photos from a SanDisk SD card?
You may encounter many potential unknown data-loss situations when using a SanDisk memory card. Your photos can disappear due to deletion, SD card formatting, and RAW errors. No matter what causes this kind of issue, you still have the chance to perform SanDisk Photo Recovery. In this post, we will present a detailed guide on the possible causes of data loss and the best way to perform SanDisk SD card recovery for free.
Can a SanDisk SD Card Be Recovered?
Yes, it is possible to recover SanDisk SD card in most cases. As long as your card is still available to read and access, there is a great chance to use a SanDisk SD card recovery tool to retrieve your lost photos and other files from the SanDisk memory card.
However, there is one exception. That is, when you need to restore the picture that has been deleted or lost, you still add new content to the memory card, resulting in the previous data being overwritten. In this case, you may need professional help restoring the previous content.
In the first four situations, you can still find SanDisk SD card recovery software like WorkinTool to restore lost pictures, videos, and other files. Just remember, once you find out that your desired data is lost, stop using the device immediately and pull out this SD card for later recovery. However, if there is something wrong with the physical SanDisk, making it unable to access. The best SanDisk memory card recovery software tool cannot help you with data recovery. In that case, we recommend that you find a professional data recovery service.
How to Recover SanDisk SD Card Files
As mentioned above, you can use one of the free SanDisk data recovery software tools on the market to deal with most data loss situations. But there are tons of different recovery software on the Internet. How do you know if you have found the right one to recover lost data from the SD card? Don’t worry. Here we recommend that you try WorkinTool Data Recovery Software.
WorkinTool Data Recovery software is a professional recovery tool that helps users solve various data loss situations. It has the most straightforward user interface and the simplest and fastest recovery process. Users with or without software experience can quickly restore deleted pictures, videos, and many other items.
It can perfectly scan and identify 500+ different file types and convert them to their previous locations. WorkinTool provides the best data recovery services for external storage devices. With this tool, you have nothing to worry about on how to recover deleted files from a SanDisk SD card. Users can also get 500MB of free recovery capacity from their first download. Its competitive pricing, $29.99 a month, also attracts a large number of users.
There are six different recovery modes for users who need help knowing how or where they lost their files. If there is a need, choose the right one and follow the instructions.
💡Data Loss Scenarios WorkinTool Can Handle
📝Three Steps to Perform SanDisk SD Card File Recovery
1. Connect your SanDisk SD card to a computer, open WorkinTool Data Recovery Software, and select your card on the dashboard.
📢Note: Remember to use a card reader if your computer doesn’t support it. If your SanDisk SD card doesn’t show up on the computer when connecting, click Refresh to continue this process.
2. Select a recovery method from Quick, Deep, or Formatted Recovery based on your data loss situation. Then click Scan Now to launch a SanDisk deleted file recovery.
3. After scanning, you can directly use the Filter or use the left navigation pane to find the lost photos you need. Lastly, click the checkbox next to the files you wish to restore and hit Recover. And then, set a new saving location to get your lost photos, videos, documents, and other files back in only a few seconds.
💡You May Also Like
Common Causes of SanDisk Data-Loss Issues
There could be a number of reasons that lead to a data-loss situation on your SanDisk SD card. In some scenarios, your photos and files disappear without you knowing what happens. Now, let’s take a look at some of the potential factors that occur on your SanDisk memory card. It is helpful for preventing future data loss from SanDisk memory cards.
- 🌑Accidental deletion is the most common cause of losing data from your memory card. Believe me, even the most experienced SD card user cannot 100％ prevent this kind of situation. And there are possibilities that you could lose your photos during transmission.
- 🌕SD card formatting: Even though formatting is the fastest solution to many SD card errors. Data loss is not one of them. In fact, formatting a SanDisk SD card cannot make things worse. Because if you format an SD card, it will only erase all the data rather than recover it.
- 🌑Some of your operations can also lead to a data loss situation. For example, you may remove the SD card without turning off your device. It could corrupt your SD card and cause you to lose your files.
- 🌕If the system corruption is on your SanDisk SD card, it can become RAW and unable to access your stored files. However, your original files are still there. Therefore, you need to find a way to perform RAW SD card recovery.
- 🌑You should know that your SanDisk card is small and fragile. Once your SanDisk SD card suffers external damage, it will be unable to read or access your stored files.
We know how anxious one can feel when he loses important photos on a SanDisk SD card. However, since you now know what can trigger the data loss situation, how to recover SanDisk SD card, and how to prevent it from happening again, you can do much better now. WorkinTool Data Recovery Software can not only recover deleted files from SanDisk SD cards but also recover lost data from SanDisk Micro SD cards, SDHC cards, and many other memory cards or USB drives in a few steps. You can download it for free and try its free trial version to retrieve deleted files without any obstacles.
Just go and experience WorkinTool Data Recovery Software and get your lost data back right in a minute for free. Then you can thank me here. If you have any suggestions or encounter any trouble, please feel free to contact us at any time.