How to Add Stickers to Photos for FREE on Windows
Do you want to differentiate your photos from the other mediocre images and grip the netizens’ minds on social media platforms? Adding sticks to your photo could be one of the tricks to help you with this goal. You are probably all familiar with how to use your iPhones or Android smartphones to put a sticker on a picture. However, do you know how to do it on your PC? Well, today, we are going to instruct you in adding stickers to photos on Windows. Most importantly, the methods introduced are all FREE and simple and they are using WorkinTool Image Converter and Microsoft Paint 3D. Please start your reading now to know how.
How to Add Stickers to Photos for FREE on Windows
Do you want to differentiate your photos from the other mediocre images and grip the netizens’ minds on social media platforms? Adding sticks to your photo could be one of the tricks to help you with this goal.
You are probably all familiar with how to use your iPhones or Android smartphones to put a sticker on a picture. However, do you know how to do it on your PC? Well, today, we are going to instruct you in adding stickers to photos on Windows. Most importantly, the methods introduced are all FREE and simple.
Now, let’s start our journey.😎
Add Stickers to Photos with a Third-Party Tool
It will be easy as ABC to insert stickers into photos if you have a practical desktop tool at hand. With the prevalence of social media, a range of image-editing software mushrooms. So which one should I choose since there are so many options? Here, let me present you with a helpful one called WorkinTool Image Converter.
WorkinTool Image Converter is a piece of useful software designed to solve your most image-related issues. Besides, inspired by lightweight ideas, it is equipped with an easy-to-use interface though endowed with multiple valuable features. With clear instructions on each feature page, even beginners will find it simple and convenient to operate.
When it comes to sticker addition, there are more than 30 templates for you, including emojis and shapes. Moreover, you can customize your photos with your own stickers or pictures. More importantly, WorkinTool will offer you the output without losing quality. Also, it is completely FREE for users currently, so all the features are accessible without any license payment.
📕How to add stickers to photos through WorkinTool Image Converter?
1. Open the tool and then find Edit Images > Add Images to upload your photo.
2. Choose the sticker icon (below the A icon) and then click Expression or Shape to add a customized sticker to your picture.
3. Adjust the size, transparency and color (Shape Stickers only) of the sticker and then press Save now tab.
Here is the result.
1). You can use your own sticker(s) if you are unsatisfied with the templates. For example, if you intend to generate a Bing Dwen Dwen sticker on this picture, you just click Upload Sticker > Choose the uploaded sticker in the new section-Customize >Change its size and transparency as you like > Click Save now.
Please see the outcome.
Here comes the output.
Add Stickers to Photos Without a Third-Party Tool
If it truly bothers you to download and install a third-party tool, you can resort to a handy program developed by Microsoft–Paint 3D.
Paint 3D is like an upgraded version of Paint. Equipped with more advanced editing features, it will meet your basic image editing needs. The Sticker section will assist you in easily placing stickers on your photos. There are also 30+ sticker templates for you and it also enables you to upload your own sticker.
📕Here is the tutorial on sticker generation on photos via Paint 3D.
1. Open your picture with Paint 3D.
2. Find Stickers and then choose the sticker(s) you like.
3. Undertake additional editing for the sticker(s) as you want and then click the ✔ icon.
4. Click Menu > Save as > Image.
1). Paint 3D allows you to edit the sticker further, including opacity, size, rotation and flipping.
2). The special Make 3D option can help you create a more 3D-like sticker.
3). Uploading your own sticker is also available in Paint 3D.
4). There are other choices considered as stickers, such as 2D shapes, 3D shapes and 3D libraries.
Something More to Say
📌Are there still alternative ways to add stickers to photos?
Yes. You can turn to some online tools for help. For example, Piscart is quite a helpful online sticker adder. You can make stickers on your photo with its multiple templates and half of them are free. Meanwhile, you can use your own stickers by uploading them to this tool.
However, as an online image solution, it requires internet access and some of its features are only accessible with license payment.
📌Why should you choose WorkinTool Image Converter over other products?
- Lightweight and Simple: WorkinTool is lightweight enough to take up little PC space. Also, it boasts an easy-to-use interface with clear instructions on almost each feature page, so even beginners will find it simple and convenient to use.
- Multiple sticker templates: WorkinTool provides various sticker templates, including funny emojis and 2D shapes, to meet your different needs with minimal effort. Meanwhile, their sizes, transparency and color (2D shape stickers only) are all changeable. Therefore, it is able to resolve nearly all your sticker-related issues.
- DIY Stickers Available: WorkinTool allows you to upload your own pictures as stickers and their sizes and transparency are adjustable.
- High-Quality Guarantee: The sticker-added photos via WorkinTool will all be exported without losing quality.
- Utterly FREE currently: You are entitled to all WorkinTool’s features without any license payment and personal registration currently.
- Green Without Ads and Intrusive Watermark: There will be no advertisements in the course of your sticker addition and no intrusive watermark inserted into the output.
- Powerful with Various Features: WorkinTool, more than an image converter, is also a practical image editor facilitated with various useful features. You can use it to remove the background of a picture, enlarge an image, colorize old photos, convert image to black and white, add filters or special effects to a picture, make a picture collage, make a photo look old and more.
Inserting stickers into your photos is definitely one of the easy ways to beautify or vivify them. Therefore, it would be better to master this technique, especially in the modern era typical of social media.
We sincerely hope you can learn how to add stickers to photos after finishing this article. However, it is strongly advisable to give WorkinTool Image Converter a try.
Now, are you ready to add stickers to your photos and blow your followers’ and other netizens’ minds?