Convert Image to PDF | A New Solution in 2022
Undoubtedly, PDF has been the most frequently-used file format in the workplace or at school. As a useful and convenient document to store the data and information, it will be the only acceptable format in plenty of official and unofficial circumstances. Since the image is also a crucial media in modern society, it is essential to know how to convert image to PDF. Today, we will introduce you to a new solution to image-to-PDF conversion–WorkinTool Image Converter. Please read on to learn it.
Convert Image to PDF | A New Solution in 2022
Undoubtedly, PDF has been the most frequently-used file format in the workplace or at school. As a useful and convenient document to store the data and information, it will be the only acceptable format in plenty of official and unofficial circumstances.
Since the image is also a crucial media in modern society, it is essential to know how to convert image to PDF. You may probably know a range of ways to realize this goal since there are so many tools nowadays, but today, we will introduce you to a new solution to image-to-PDF conversion. Please read on to learn it.
Words Before Your Conversion
📕Why do you need to convert image to PDF?
As discussed above, PDF, a commonly-used file to store information and data, is now the only acceptable format applied in both official and unofficial contexts. These are the advantages of PDF compared with images:
- Easy to store: The images are usually exported as individual files, while PDF documents can be effortlessly merged into one single file. Hence, it will be easier to store a PDF containing multiple pictures.
- Difficult to edit: With Windows’ built-in programs like Paint or Microsoft Photos, images are easily editable. However, unlike Microsoft Word documents, PDF is naturally non-editable unless a third-party PDF editor is involved to help. Also, PDFs can be encrypted while images can not. So it will be safer when your images are converted to PDF files.
Now, let’s cut the crackle and get to the main point.😎
Convert Image to PDF-A New Solution
There is definitely more than one way to transform image into PDF. Here, we would like to present you with a new approach–WorkinTool Image Converter. It would be a perfect solution if you intend to try something new.
WorkinTool Image Converter is a powerful resolver for image issues. Attaching great importance to practicability and simplicity, its designers endow the software with a lightweight and simple interface. Besides, clear instructions are visible on each feature page, so even beginners will find it convenient to operate.
When it comes to image-to-PDF conversion, WorkinTool allows you to change multi-formatted pictures to PDF files effortlessly and instantly, such as JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, WEBP, HEIC, RAW, etc. Furthermore, supporting batch processing, it enables you to export multiple files simultaneously with just one click. Meanwhile, WorkinTool is utterly FREE for users currently, so all the features are accessible without any license payment.
📝How to convert images to PDF through WorkinTool Image Converter?
(Taking the following formats as examples, .jpg, .bmp, .png, .tif, .svg, .webp, .heic and RAW files.)
1. Open the tool, find Convert Image and upload your picture(s).
2. Click the drop-down box beside Output Format and then choose PDF to change the formats of all the uploaded files.
3. Click Start and then press View now tab to retrieve your converted file(s).
1). It takes only three steps to save all the multi-formatted images as PDF files.
2). The converted files are exported as separate PDFs. If you intend to merge these multiple PDFs into one single file, you can resort to our other product–WorkinTool PDF Converter.
Here is the result (RAW-to-PDF Conversion).
The specific reasons for choosing WorkinTool Image Converter:
- Lightweight and Simple: WorkinTool is lightweight enough to take up little PC space. Also, it boasts an easy-to-use interface with instructions on almost each feature page, so even beginners will find it simple and convenient to use.
- Multiple Formats Supported: WorkinTool enables you to make images in 100+ formats into PDF files with minimal effort. Therefore, it is able to resolve nearly all your problems concerning image-to-PDF conversion, such as HEIC to PDF transformation.
- Batch Processing Instantly: WorkinTool allows you to change multiple pictures simultaneously to PDF files with just one click, and you will expect your outcomes in an instant.
- High-Quality Guarantee: The converted PDF files via WorkinTool will be exported without losing quality.
- Completely FREE currently: You are entitled to all the features of WorkinTool without any license payment and personal registration.
- Green Without Ads and Intrusive Watermark: There will be no advertisements in the course of your conversion and no intrusive watermark added to the output.
- Powerful with Various Features: WorkinTool, more than an image converter, provides you with additional image-editing features for both professional use and fun. You can use it to remove the background of a picture, make an ID photo (passport photo), colorize old photos, enlarge a photo, convert image to black and white, add free photo filters or special effects (change portrait gender on a photo) to a picture, make a picture collage and so on.
Something More to Say
📌Are there any alternative ways to convert image to PDF?
Yes. There are many other methods of exporting an image to a PDF file. Here, I will introduce you to two ways.
🙋♂️Convert image to PDF via a desktop tool-WokinTool PDF Converter.
WorkinTool PDF Converter is also a handy offline tool developed by the WorkinTool team. It is designed to be a practical solution to PDF conversion, combination, compression, protection along with page deletion and rotation. It is beyond easy to change images to PDF files by WorkinTool PDF converter, as is shown in the screenshot below.
1). The supported formats are JPG, BMP, PNG and TIF.
2). The page size, orientation and margin are totally adjustable.
3). Batch processing is also available.
🙋♂️Convert image to PDF by an online program-ToolRocket
ToolRocket is the online version of WorkinTool PDF converter, which is extremely suitable for those who feel annoyed at downloading and installing a third-party tool. There are so many PDF-related features in ToolRocket, including image-to-PDF conversion. If you have internet access, you should absolutely try this way.
It also takes only three steps to save your images as PDF files:
1. Open ToolRocket, find Convert Files > Pic to PDF.
2. Upload your picture(s), adjust the settings below and click Start Conversion.
3. Press the Download now tab to get your converted file(s).
1). ToolRocket makes PDF combination online possible, allowing you to export a single PDF with various images directly.
2). The page size, orientation and margin are alterable as well.
3). Preview is available in ToolRocket, while the outcome can be traced in My File.
📌What should I do if the size of my PDF file is too big?
Also, you can try our other product-WorkinTool File Compressor. With the help of its function-PDF Compression, you can make your PDF size smaller with great ease.
Then the third option is ToolRocket. You can compress your PDF within three steps when choosing this approach.
Converting image to PDF can be easy as ABC if you have a handy tool with you. We sincerely hope you can solve your problem with the new and alternative ways recommended in this article. However, it is strongly advisable to give WorkinTool Image Converter a try.
So are you ready to transform your images into PDF files?