How to Make a Mirror Image Step-by-Step Tutorial
In this post, we mainly help you solve the problem of how to make a mirror image. Technically speaking, it is not a hard edit. You can use the default app to mirror a picture. However, if you want to make a collage of two mirrored images, we highly recommend using the WorkinTool Image Converter. It is user-friendly, and you can directly make any mirror image with one click through the image collage maker. Download and experience it right now!
😍 1. Up to FREE 5 image batch conversions and compression try-out.
🤩 3. Easy interface for users to edit with THREE STEPS.
😎 4. Support more than 100 different image formats to operate.
🥳 5. Cover all the features that you can on the market and interesting filters.
😊 6. Available for image conversion, compression, matting, watermark, and more.
How to Make a Mirror Image Step-by-Step Tutorial
Keeping your Instagram or TikTok account in the limelight can be challenging. It requires you to keep posting fresh content that is both interesting and aesthetic so that it can attract other viewers’ eyes to stand out from the crowd. Mirroring an image can be a great path to charm viewers. Though the entire process is not very hard, basically, you can do it on every device, but only a few people have noticed the function. Now, we will show you a step-by-step tutorial on how to make a mirror image on Windows applications, iPhone, and Android. After reading this post, I am sure you can be an expert yourself.
You will need two elements to create a mirror image: the original and mirrored versions. Then you combine these two parts into one, your amazing mirror picture. It doesn’t matter if you want to make a horizontal or vertical mirror picture. All you need to do is flip and combine these pictures and make them look coordinated. Flat flip images will require you to connect the photos from left to right. And for the vertical flip, you will have to put one on top of another. Let’s take a look at the preparations.
- The original picture and a copy.
- Vertically or horizontally mirror this image copy.
- Combine the original and the copy one using a picture collage maker.
How to Make a Mirror Image on Windows
Flipping photos on Windows is pretty straightforward. In fact, you can use the Windows photo application to do the flip directly. But if you want to combine two images in different collages, you will no doubt have to use the second tool. Why do you have to use multiple applications to finish the job if that’s the case? Why not just find an image editing tool that does all of this simultaneously? You know there are thousands of image editors on the market that you can use to make a mirror image. In this article, however, we will cover only the simplest and most cost-effective ways to quickly solve the problem of how to mirror images.
WorkinTool Image Converter
Using an image editor is the best way to combine these two features. WorkinTool Image Converter would be your best choice. It is more than just a “converter.” Instead, it can do so much more, like 100+ image format conversion, compression, editing, applying or removing watermarks, text, filters, stickers, etc. Users are offered options to rotate images 360° and mirror them vertically or horizontally. And then, use the collage maker feature to combine these two pictures in 27 different collage styles. Based on your various needs, there are options to adjust the canvas size, picture space, frame, and filleted corner. This tool is easy enough to do these editing jobs. Each feature has a simple instruction. Even beginners in image editing can effectively complete the work.
- 100 +image formats conversion available
- Customize to enlarge or compress images
- Add or remove photo watermarks
- Mirror, flip, and rotate images
- More than 65 image filters to apply
How to mirror a picture on Windows:
1. First, open WorkinTool Image Converter and click on the last option Pic Collage of the feature banner.
2. Select the picture you want to make a mirror image and add it to the window.
3. Pick one template and put your pictures inside it. Then, click on one image and see the mirror, spin, and zoom options. Flip this picture vertically or horizontally with your will.
4. There are other selections offered to users. You can configure these settings according to the effect that you want this picture to be.
5. Once it is done and you are satisfied with the result, you can directly click on the Save now button to keep it on your computer.
Of course, it doesn’t have to be a left-to-right mirror picture. You can also make a four-cornered mirror image. Similar to the kaleidoscope effect, we can also make it by changing the template style. It is all up to you.
💖 Additional WorkinTool Image features 💖
How to Mirror an Image on iPhone
In addition to using Instagram to rotate a picture, there is also a built-in app to help you solve how to make a mirror image. You can use the default Photos app to achieve the mirror effect immediately for FREE. And it is much easier than doing so on Instagram.
- First, open the image in the Photos app.
- Click on the Edit button in the top right corner.
- Select the Crop option.
- Then, on the screen’s top left, you can mirror or rotate this image.
- Press Done to save the picture.
How to Flip an Image on Android
Flipping an image or making a mirror effect is also very convenient for Android devices. Similar to the iPhone iOS system method, you can use the default Photos app to achieve the image mirror effect.
- Open the picture with the Photos app.
- Select the Crop and rotate option.
- There you can choose to turn this image or directly mirror it.
- Once it is done, tap the √ to save it on your phone.
Bonus: How to Invert Camera on iPhone and Android
If you don’t do any settings on your phone’s camera, then in most cases, your photos taken with the front-facing camera will be saved as they appear in the preview. It is OK, though. It is just not how people see it in real life. So, how can you stop your phone from automatically flipping pictures?
- Settings > Camera > Mirror Front Camera.
- Camera > Settings > Flip selfie.
How to Turn a Picture in Photoshop
It is an essential piece of software for professional photographers and photo editors. This software will use all the photos taken after processing. Yes, we are talking about Adobe Photoshop. As a well-known image editing software, it is effortless to edit a mirror image. But do you know how to make it happen? Check out this simple tutorial instruction to get it done.
- Open Adobe Photoshop and edit your picture.
- Click the Image from the top banner, and find Image Rotation from the drop-out menu.
- Select “Flip Canvas Horizontal” or “Flip Canvas Vertical” to mirror the picture.
- Once it is done, you can save the image or do a better image editing job.
Overall, as you can see, solving how to make a mirror image is easy. We have provided you with four different ways to create the mirror image you want on your windows, Android, and Apple devices. Each method has been through testing and promised to be available to work perfectly. Feel free to pick any one of the methods above according to your device. Besides the image mirror approach, we have also offered you bonus content to invert your front camera. Hope you will like it.