How to Put a Video in Reverse for FREE on Windows in 2022
In order to provide a mind-gripping video on the social network, people now are not prone to upload a clip until it is well edited. As a result, it is absolutely essential to master some basic video editing skills. This article will focus on one of the useful video editing skills–how to put a video in reverse for FREE on Windows. Two solutions are introduced here: one is to use video editing software–WorkinTool VidClipper, which is easy, convenient and completely FREE; the other one is to use an online video editor–Clideo. Please read on to know the specific instruction on how to use them to reverse a video.
How to Put a Video in Reverse for FREE on Windows in 2022
Video sharing has definitely been globally prevalent with the advent of social media. Therefore, in order to provide a mind-gripping video on the social network, people now are not prone to upload a clip until it is well edited. As a result, it is absolutely essential to master some basic video editing skills. This article will focus on one of the useful video editing skills–how to put a video in reverse for FREE on Windows.
Now, please join us on this journey.
Why Do You Need to Reverse a Video?
Reversing a video is a helpful trick to win the audience’s attention on social media since it provides a fresh sense compared with a clip playing normally. For example, they will find it marvellous to see a swimmer jumping out from the swimming pool. Therefore, if you are a Vlogger or a video influencer, playing a video backwards will be an effective approach to creating a more enjoyable and fascinating film, adding an artistic tone to your works and making them more attractive.
Hence, it is now necessary for you to acquire the technique to put a video in reverse. Today, we would like to help you with this goal by introducing you to the following topics:
- How to Reverse a Video Through Video Editing Software?
- How to Put a Video in Reverse by an Online Video Editor?
Both methods prove practical and helpful. Most importantly, they are FREE. Please read on to know more.
How to Reverse a Video Through Video Editing Software?
Since all the built-in programs are unable to help you play your backwards, you absolutely need a handy and free video editing software when this request comes. You may say that the options vary in the market; which one should you pick? Well, here, we would like to present you with a helpful tool-WorkinTool VidClipper.
📕How to Reverse a Video by WorkinTool VidClipper?
1. Open VidClipper and click + NEW to enter the editing interface.
2. Click Import or drag your video in the highlighted area to upload the file.
3. Drag your video to the editing bar and find the Edit icon.
4. Find Video > Reverse, then check this option and click Export.
5. Choose the output format, adjust the parameters on the right and click Export.
Here is the result.
1). VidClipper allows you to make further editing for your reversed video
- Speed: You can control the speed of the content in your video, from slow motion to fast movement.
- Flip and Rotate: You can change the direction of the video canvas as you like.
- Scale: You can decide the size of your video by zooming in.
- Position: The parameters are adjustable to enable you to pinpoint a more precise direction of your video.
- Background Color: What your background will be like when your video is rotated. Three options are available: pure colored background, blurred background and picture background.
2). You can customize your output with all the settings in VidClipper before exporting it.
Video Formats: There are six formats for you: MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, MOV and GIF.
Video Quality: Three choices are available: High, Standard and Normal.
Output Settings: You can make further changes to your video to be exported by pressing the Setting tab, including video settings (Encoder, Frame Rate, Resolution Rate and Bit Rate) and audio settings (Encoder, Sample Rate, Channel and Bit Rate).
3). The notification settings during the output export are totally customizable; for example, ringtone reminder, PC shut down and no further operation.
📌What is WorkinTool VidClipper?
WorkinTool VidClipper is a powerful video editor designed to solve nearly all your problems concerning video editing. Besides, it is also a video converter, screen recorder, text-to-audio converter, video watermark remover and more. Much as there are so many features in this tool, its designers still strive to make it lightweight and simple for beginners.
In addition to basic video editing (video trimming, color transformation and audio adjustment), WorkinTool VidClipper provides you with multiple features to customize your videos:
- Create subtitles on a video
- Add texts to a video
- Insert transitions, effects and animations into a video
- Put overlay effects to a video
- Decorate a video with filters and elements
- Add music to a video
- Remove background music from a video
- Transcribe audio to text
- Reverse a video
- Pixelate a video
- Freeze frame a video
- Make a video slow motion
- Speed up a video
- Rotate a video
- Flip a video
Therefore, you can make your videos conspicuous and gripping with a unique revered video. Furthermore, your video project will be saved in the tool and can be retrievable at any time. More importantly, WorkinTool VidClipper is entirely FREE for users currently. Hence, all its features are accessible without a license payment and compulsory registration.
📌Why should you choose WorkinTool VidClipper?
- Lightweight and Simple: WorkinTool is lightweight enough to take up little PC space. Also, it boasts an easy-to-use interface with clear instructions on some of its feature pages, so even beginners will find it simple and convenient to use.
- Further Editing for a Revered Video: When your video is reversed, different editing features are available to customize your output, including speed, flipping, rotation, size and background color.
- Multiple Additional Editing Features: Your videos can be easily and instantly customizable through our various editing features, including 100+ stylish texts, 60+ filters, 300+ transitions, 70+ overlay effects, 200+ elements and 600+ sound effects.
- Quick Modes for Some Editing Functions: You can quickly split your video, combine your clips, remove your video background, convert video and text to audio, remove video watermark and more with the tools listed on the opening page.
- High-Quality Guarantee: The output via WorkinTool VidClipper will be exported without losing quality.
- Completely FREE currently: You are entitled to all the features of WorkinTool VidClipper without any license payment and personal registration.
- Green: There will be no advertisements in the course of your video editing and no intrusive watermark added to the outcomes.
How to Put a Video in Reverse by an Online Video Editor?
If it bothers you to download and install a third-party program, you can resort to an online video editor to assist you in putting a video in reverse. Today, we will introduce you to Clideo.
Clideo is a free online video editor. As a lightweight online tool, it is less challenging to edit a video with its help. Also, it supports a range of video formats, including .mp4, .avi, .mpg, .vob, .wmv, .mov and more. Meanwhile, you can make additional changes to your output, such as changing the speed and muting it. Furthermore, you can choose to save the outcome in cloud devices like Google Drive and Dropbox.
However, some limitations apply to Clideo; for instance, a company logo on your outcome and the limited file size.
📕A tutorial on how to put a video in reverse via Clideo.
1. Open Clideo and find Reverse Video.
2. Click Choose file to upload your video.
3. Adjust the settings as you like and press the Export tab.
4. Click Download to get your reversed video.
Please see the result.
- Three speed modes are optional in Clideo: 0.5x, 1x and 2x.
- The output is available in the following formats: 3G2, 3GP, AVI, ASF, F4V, FLV, M2TS and more.
- To remove the watermark on the output, you must complete registration and pay a license fee.
- The Edit feature below Download enables you to go back to the previous step to change your settings.
Here is some specific information based on our research.
|😀Good News||😒Bad News|
Putting a video in reverse can be easy as a pie with the proper method. Hence, we sincerely hope you can pinpoint an ideal solution after finishing this article. However, it is strongly advisable to give WorkinTool VidClipper a try.
Now, are you ready to reverse your videos?