Refund Policy 
Any customer can request a full refund during the applicable refund period for their specific product type in the event of an order dispute. However, if the purchase exceeds the product's specified money-back-guarantee period, a refund will not be granted.
Please note that once the software is activated, unconditional refunds are not available. We strongly recommend trying the software before purchasing to ensure it meets your needs.
Refund Request Time
For annual billing products and/or lifetime products, refund requests must be made within fourteen (14) days from the purchase date.
For monthly billing products, refund requests must be made within seven (7) days from the purchase date.
Provide screenshots of the product's quality issues and record the process of the software encountering errors (Note: This step is crucial in our refund process).
Send the screenshots and recorded content to [email protected].
Respond to the user within 24 hours during workdays to address the user's issue.
Please note that processing may be extended during holidays.
Verify if the issue falls under the purview of WorkinTool. During this time, the user's assistance may be required again (with the possibility of remote computer access to diagnose and replicate the issue, contingent on the user's consent).
The outcome of the process will be communicated to the user via email.
No Refund Circumstances
1. Refund requests submitted after the fourteen (14) days/seven (7) days period from the purchase date.
2. Refund requests submitted after activating the software and without providing any reason or proof for the refund.
3. Refund requests submitted due to not reading the product description before purchasing and thus being dissatisfied with the product's functions and results. Reading the product description and trying the Trial Edition before purchase is recommended.
4. Refund requests submitted after the product has been used and successfully performed its intended tasks.
5. Refund requests claiming failure to receive the registration code within two (2) hours of a successful order. Usually, the registration email is sent within one (1) hour. Delays may occur due to internet or system glitches, email spam settings, etc. Customers should contact [email protected] for assistance.
6. Refund requests from customers who purchased incorrect software and declined assistance from WorkinTool support.
7. Refund requests from customers who bought WorkinTool software from other platforms or resellers.
8. Refund requests made because the customer purchased a similar product from another provider instead of the official WorkinTool site.
9. Refund requests based on credit card fraud/other unauthorized payment complaints. Once an order is processed and fulfilled, it can't be cancelled.
10. Refund requests due to technical issues, where the customer refuses to cooperate with the WorkinTool support team by not providing detailed descriptions or trying the solutions provided.
Upon issuing a refund, the corresponding license will be marked as invalid. Please uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
For any refund requests related to WorkinTool products, please contact [email protected].