Refund Policy 
For any order dispute, every customer may request a full refund during the refund period applicable to their product types. If a purchase should exceed the product's specified money-back-guarantee period, no refund will be given.
For annual billing products and/or lifetime products, refund request must be made within fourteen(14) days since the purchase date.
For monthly billing products, refund request must be made within seven (7) days from the purchase date.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be marked as invalid. Please uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
For any refund request regarding to WorkinTool products, please contact [email protected]
Circumstances of No Refund
1. A refund request submitted after the thirty (14) days/seven (7) days period from the purchase date.
2. A refund request submitted due to the failure to read the product description before purchasing and thus leading to dissatisfaction with the products’functions and results. It is highly recommended that every customer read the product description and try the Trial Edition before making the final purchase.
3. A refund request submitted after the product has been used and successfully performed its intended tasks.
4. A refund request claiming the failure to receive registration code within two (2) hours of the order having been successful. Ordinarily, once an order has been validated, WorkinTool's system will automatically send the registration email within one (1) hour. However, the registration email may be delayed for internet or system glitches, email spam settings, etc. In this case, customers should send email to [email protected]. All queries will be responded to within twenty-four (24) hours.
5. A refund request from customers who purchased the incorrect software and refuse to get help from WorkinTool support team.
6. A refund request from customers who buy WorkinTool software from other platforms or resellers.
7. A refund request made because the customer has purchased another similar product from the other providers instead of the official WorkinTool site.
8. A refund request on complaint of credit card fraud/other unauthorized payment. Once an order is processed and fulfilled, it can't be cancelled.
9. A refund request due to technical trouble, with the customer refusing to cooperate with the WorkinTool support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining to provide detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refusing to try to apply the solutions provided by the WorkinTool support team.