PPT to PDF Converter Online Free | Convert PowerPoint to PDF
WorkinTool can easily turn multiple Microsoft PowerPoint (PPTX/PPT) into PDF FREE online without software or watermarks.
Upload each PDF file within 0.5 MB.
Support at most 4 files at a time.
Select file or drop file here
Your files are secure
How to Convert PPT to PDF Free Online without Software
Go to WorkinTool PPT to PDF Converter online tool and click + to upload your PowerPoint.
You can add more PPTX/PPT files by clicking the + button again if you want.
Click Convert button to the conversion. Within seconds, you can press the Download to save the converted file to your devices.
Tips for Saving PPT as PDF Online
- 1. Check PPT Files First: Before conversion, you are suggested to ensure your PowerPoint slides are complete and correct, including embedded notes, links, pictures, text, videos, etc.
- 2. Select a Safe and Reliable Tool: Various PPTX to PDF converters online are in the market, but not all are worth trust and use. But WorkinTool stands out, which has excellent performance and can remove your files after 24 hours from its server.
- 3. Review the Converted PDF: When the conversion is finished, open the file and check whether the converted effect meets your demands, including the formatting, the content, etc.
Other PDF Converter Online Tools
- Convert to
- Convert from
- PDF File Security
- PDF File Operator
- PDF Content Editor
- DWG to PDF Converter
- EPUB Converter
Why Select WorkinTool PPT to PDF Converter Online
A Completely Free PPTX to PDF Converter
Unlike other online programs, WorkinTool is utterly free for everyone without any hidden cost. Moreover, no matter how many times you use WorkinTool, it can still perform a fast conversion from PPT/PPTX to PDF with zero cost.
Fast Batch Conversion with High Quality
WorkinTool is a good tool for those who want to improve efficiency because it can save up to four PowerPoint files as PDF at a time within seconds. At the same time, the outcome files will keep the original formatting as before without losing quality.
Easily Convert/Merge PPT to PDF in One Go
PPT/PPTX to PDF File Security Guaranteed
In WorkinTool, file safety will not be a problem to trouble you anymore. Because WorkinTool uses HTTPS (SSL encrypted) to protect your uploaded documents all the time. Moreover, WorkinTool will remove these files forever after 24 hours from the cloud server.
Way 1. Export PowerPoint to PDF Windows 10/11
If you want to save PPT/PPTX as PDF on Windows offline, WorkinTool PDF Converter offline is one of the best options to make it easily and instantly. Moroever, it is more suitable for people eager to convert multiple PPTs to PDF flie without quantity limits.
- Step 1. Free download and launch WorkinTool offline. Then go to Convert to/from > PPT to PDF.
- Step 2. Press Add file button to insert more files as you like.
- Step 3. Once you are ready, click the Convert button to begin PowerPoint to PDF transformation.
- Try It Now >>
Way 2. Make a PowerPoint into a PDF on Mac
Adobe PPT to PDF is what you are seeking to change PPT/PPTX to PDF file on Mac. With Adobe Acrobat, you can quickly create a PDF from single or multiple PPTX/PPT files. Furthermore, you can convert Word to PDF, image to PDF, Word to PDF, etc.
- Step 1. Open Adobe Acrobat and then click Tools > Create PDF.
- Step 2. Select Single File or Multiple Files to upload your PowerPoint documents as you want.
- Step 3. Hit Create to generate a new PDF from PPT files.
Desktop Software VS Online Tool
Desktop SoftwareFree Download For Win 11/10/8/7
Data privacy and information security are ensured
Faster processing speed and better quality outcome
Provide 20+ PDF tools after the PPTX to PDF conversion
No limitations to file quantity and use times
One-click to save PowerPoint as PDF
No ads or watermarks
Upload each file with 0.5 MB for free
Online ToolExplore Now
Don't download any software to export PPT to PDF
Whenever and wherever to make PPT/PPTX to PDF conversion
Three moves to turn a PPT into a PDF
Stable converting speed
Outstanding exporting quality
Remove uploaded files permanently after 24 hours
Support each file within 0.5 MB and up to 4 files at a time
Words after: Why Do We Convert PPT to PDF Online？
Reduce File Size
PowerPoint documents often contain large images, leading to a big file size that is not convenient to store and share with other others. So there is necessary to save PPT as PDF to shrink the file size immediately.
High File Security
Since PDF files can be locked with a password to prevent unauthorized access or editing, this can help the converted PDF from PPTX with high security and privacy when sharing or posting sensitive files online.
Better for Printing
When you want to print a PowerPoint file, sometimes the formatting or the layout will be out of alignment. However, if you save PPT as PDF before printing, the PDF will preserve the original formatting, so these mistakes will be avoided.
Product Related Articles
WorkinTool PPT to PDF
Convert PowerPoint to PDF Online FREE!
Only three moves to turn PPT/PPTX files to PDF in batch online for free. Moreover, you can merge ppt to PDF, convert PDF to PPT, edit PDF, and use other 40+ online tools in WorkinTool. Just experience by yourselves!Free Download For Win 11/10/8/7