How to Convert PSD to PDF Without Photoshop [FREE]
PSD, a default file format developed by Adobe, will be a familiar name if you have frequent interaction with Adobe Photoshop. You may know how to convert PSD to JPG in Photoshop; however, do you know how to convert PSD to JPG without Photoshop? Well, if you don’t, please read this article to learn a simple and FREE way–WorkinTool Image Converter. It is powerful, convenient and user-friendly. Please start your reading now.
How to Convert PSD to PDF Without Photoshop [A Free Solution]
PSD will be a familiar name if you are a professional image editor who has frequent interactions with Adobe Photoshop. Since PSD is an image format developed by Adobe, you are probably fully aware that it can be changed to a PDF file in Photoshop. However, do you know how to convert PSD to PDF without Adobe Photoshop? Today, we will instruct you in turning a PSD image into a PDF file in a FREE way.
Now, let’s begin our discussion.
Things to Know Before PSD-to-PDF Conversion
📌What is a PSD file?
PSD, which stands for Photoshop Document, is the default file format of Adobe Photoshop, with the .psd extension. A PSD is often exported in high resolution, so it can store multiple layers, images, objects, filters, vector paths, transparencies and more, making it the perfect choice for the creative industries.
Meanwhile, A PSD can support up to 30,000 pixels in height and width, giving these files an impressive range for both image depth and color spread.
📌How to open a PSD file?
Since a PSD file is a product of Adobe, the default tool to open it is the software presented by this group, including Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. However, some third-party programs are able to open a PSD file, such as GIMP, XNView and Google Drive.
📌Why do you need to convert PSD to PDF?
PSD may not be a strange name for a professional photo editor. However, it is the contrary for the general public. In the modern workplace, people now prefer a file format like PDF, DOCX or PPTX, especially the first one. Therefore, you’d better transform your PSD images into PDF files if your primary purpose is to share them with your colleagues to view or display them in a presentation.
So please read on to know the specific guide for converting PSD to PDF without Photoshop.
How to Convert PSD to PDF Without Photoshop
In order to make PSD into PDF without photoshop, you have to resort to another third-party tool as no built-in Windows programs can open and edit a PSD file. Here, we would like to present you with a helpful one–WorkinTool Image Converter.
How to Export PSD to PDF through WorkinTool Image Converter?
1. Open the tool, find Feature Conversion > Convert Images, and then click Add Images / Add folder to upload your PSD image(s).
2. Select PDF in the drop-down box below/beside Output Format and hit Start.
3. Click View now to find the converted files.
Here is the result.
Batch Conversion is available in WorkinTool Image Converter. Hence, you can make multiple PDF files simultaneously with the assistance of this function.
How to change PSD to PDF with layers in WorkinTool Image Converter?
1. Convert your PSD file to JPG images.
(By doing so, you can expect the outcomes with all the layers inside a PSD picture since it will be difficult to export a PDF with all its elements inside.)
2. Turn all these JPG pictures into PDF files.
(Batch processing in WorkinTool will help you complete this task with minimal effort.)
📌What is WorkinTool Image Converter?
WorkinTool Image Converter is a powerful and all-around FREE image converter. Inspired by lightweight and practical ideas, its designers endow it with an easy-to-use interface friendly enough for beginners and various useful features as follows:
|Feature Conversion||Picture Toolbox||Edit Picture for Fun|
Make ID Photo
Fix Facial Blur
Add Special Effects
📌Why should you choose WorkinTool Image Converter?
- Simple Conversion Process: When it comes to PSD-to-PDF conversion, you need only three steps to get one or more converted files. It is effortless, efficient and time-saving.
- 100% FREE Currently: You are entitled to all the features of WorkinTool without any license payment and compulsory registration.
- Multiple Formats Supported: More than PSD and PDF, WorkinTool supports 100+ input and output formats and makes their mutual conversions with minimal effort possible. Therefore, it is able to resolve nearly all your problems concerning image conversion.
- Batch Conversion: WorkinTool allows you to change multiple PSD files or other pictures simultaneously to the targeted formats with just one click, and you will expect your outcomes in a flash.
- High-Quality Guarantee: The converted files via WorkinTool will be exported without losing quality.
- Green: Much as WorkinTool is entirely free, there will be no advertisements in your image transformation and no intrusive watermark added to the output.
Something More About PSD-to-PDF Conversion
💡How to convert PSD to PDF in Photoshop?
If you are extremely familiar with Adobe Photoshop and have paid its costly license payment to break its limits, you can totally rely on it to save a PSD picture as a PDF file.
You need to open your PSD image with Photoshop, then find File > Save as, select Photoshop PDF in the drop-down box of a new window and click Save.
💡WorkinTool Image Converter vs Adobe Photoshop
|Features||WorkinTool Image Converter||Adobe
|Interface||Lightweight and simple||Complex|
|Price||100% free||7-day free trial/20.99 per month|
|Conversion Process||Effortless and instant||Easy and fast|
|Additional Image Settings||No||Yes|
|Output Formats||100+ additional formats||22 formats in total|
|Output Quality||High quality||High quality|
|Security||Guaranteed data privacy and information security||High-level safety|
That is all about how to convert PSD to PDF. We sincerely hope you can pick an ideal solution after finishing this article. The methods recommended here prove to be simple, convenient and free. However, it is strongly advisable to give WorkinTool Image Converter a try.
Now, are you ready to change your PSD images to PDF files?