Change PDF Background Color Online Free | WorkinTool
Tips for Editing PDF Background Color Online
- 1. Select a Reliable Online PDF Background Changer: Before uploading PDF files to the third-party online program, you'd better ensure it is reliable and secure to use by checking its data protection measures and deletion time.
- 2. Pick a Suitable Background Color: You are suggested to select a background color that can enhance the visual attraction while keeping the readability. If not, readers will feel tough to see clearly the black words on a dark background or light text on a bright color background.
- 3. Check the Final Effect: Before sharing the newly-edited PDF files, you should open them first and make sure the PDF text over new background colors is still viewable on different devices.
Other PDF Converter Online Tools
- Convert to
- Convert from
- PDF File Security
- PDF File Operator
- PDF Content Editor
- DWG to PDF Converter
- EPUB Converter
Add/Remove PDF Background Color with WorkinTool Online
Completely FREE Background Color Change for PDF
Removing/adding background to PDF online, together with other 40+ features in WorkinTool online, is entirely free to use without a time limit. Therefore, you can employ WorkinTool to edit PDF background color at ease because there is no hidden cost from uploading to downloading files.
Various PDF Background Colors to Select
WorkinTool provides an all-range color picker with 200+ colors to personalize your PDF background. For example, you can change PDF background color to white online for printing. Moreover, you can enter specific figures in the color picker to customize your exclusive or wanted colors.
Bonus: How to Change PDF Background Color to White Offline
Way 1. Add/Remove Background from PDF on Windows
- Step 1. Free download WorkinTool PDF Converter. Then go to Tool Box > Change PDF Background Color.
- Step 2. Upload your PDF files and then choose the wanted color in the right color picker tool.
- Step 3. Click the Convert button, and the PDFs with a changed background color will instantly be saved on your PC.
Way 2. Convert Black Background to White on Mac
- Step 1. Open your PDF file with Adobe software. Then navigate to Tools > Edit PDF.
- Step 2. In the More drop-down menu, select Background > Add... option.
- Step 3. Choose the wanted color in the From color option. Then touch Page Range Options to enter the page numbers to add a new background color. Finally, press OK to get what you want.