How to Recover Deleted Partition in Windows 10
Feeling disappointed about deleting partition on your Windows 10 computer? Lost all your important data on the deleted division? Want to recover deleted partition? Relax. You are lucky enough to meet WorkinTool Data Recovery. It will help you easily recover all data from the deleted partition, including all the documents, archives, photos, videos, audio, and emails. WorkinTool Data Recovery is worth recommending for the following highlights:
1. 100% free and ad-free for all its features.
2. Various data loss scenarios are supported.
3. High success rate and fast processing.
4. User-friendly interface and easy to use.
How to Recover Deleted Partition in Windows 10
In the digital-office age, computers have become our most intimate assistants to manage our files and optimize our work in various ways. However, the situation often occurs when we carelessly delete a partition or lose data due to wrong partition resizing. How terrible it is. You feel helpless because all essential files stored in the division are gone. And you are also eager to know how to recover deleted partition in Windows 10. Relax. This article will tell you two practical solutions to solve your hassle in restoring.
After reading, you will learn more about the following:
- How to Retrieve Deleted Partition in Windows 10
- Fix 1: Restore Deleted Partition with WorkinTool Data Recovery
- Fix 2: Get back Deleted Partition with Disk Drill
- Comparisons: WorkinTool Data Recovery vs. Disk Drill
How to Retrieve Deleted Partition in Windows 10
“Oops, I deleted the C drive from my Windows 10 computer. All my PPTs stored in that division are gone, including the one I will present this afternoon. What should I do? How do I restore my deleted partition in Windows 10?” You may sometimes hear this complaint from your colleagues or classmates. Such an unpleasant result is unacceptable. Nonetheless, you can restore deleted partitions with the help of data recovery software. Among various products in the market, two free and reliable software will stand on the top tier to help you turn around the dire situation. If you want to know the answers, just read this article.
Fix 1: Restore Deleted Partition with WorkinTool Data Recovery
WorkinTool Data Recovery is a 100% free and versatile data recovery tool compatible with Windows systems. So whether your computer is in Windows 10, 11, 8, or 7, it will all work out remarkably. With this, you can recover files from deleted partition within several clicks. It can scan and display both bootable and unbootable disk partitions. If you don’t know the exact name of the division, you can find it by the corresponding size.
- Unlimited Recovery Size: There is no limit to the recovery file size.
- Various Data Loss Scenarios Supported: It works well in complex scenes, such as formatted files, sudden power failure, hard drive damage, virus attack, etc.
- Various File Types Supported: You can recover documents, archives, photos, videos, audio, emails, and more.
- Efficiency & Quality: It can process faster to dig out files as many as possible and keep their original quality.
- Easy to Use: It has a user-friendly interface and clear navigation that is easy for you to use like a pro.
- Compatibility: It only supports Windows systems presently.
📝 Tutorial on Restoring Deleted Partition with WorkinTool Data Recovery
Step 1. Download and launch this practical software. Then, tap on Disk & Partition Recovery scene mode.
Step 2. Select the disk with your deleted partition and click the blue Find Partitions icon. Once a quick scan is completed, the found partitions will pop up on the screen. Then you need to click the deleted partition and tap on Scan Now to scan the files in this partition.
Step 3. Click on the File Type on the left. Then tap on Select All to choose all file types to recover. With the final click on Recover, you will recover all data from deleted partition.
🎉 More WorkinTool Data Recovery Tutorials You Probably Need
|How to Restore Audio Files||How to Recover Unsaved Word Document||Recover Deleted Facebook Messages|
|Recover data from laptop hard drive that won’t boot|
Fix 2: Get back Deleted Partition with Disk Drill
If you want to recover data from deleted partition in Windows 10, Disk Drill is another excellent option for you to solve all your hassles in recovering data. It is a free and comprehensive data recovery tool. And it supports not only Windows systems but also Mac OS X. So it’s a piece of cake for you to recover all your documents, archives, photos, videos, and audio files from deleted partitions.
- Various File Systems Supported: It supports recovering FAT/FAT32/exFAT, NTFS, HFS & HFS+, APFS, EXT3/EXT4, and any RAW disk.
- Various UI Languages: It supports multiple languages, such as Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, English, Japanese, etc.
- Two for One: It supports both Windows and Mac. So if you buy Disk Drill for Windows, you can also unlock the premium functions for Mac.
- Free Data Protection: You can enjoy free data protection through its Recovery Vault feature.
- Limited Recovery Size: You can only enjoy free data recovery of up to 500 MB. Otherwise, you must pay at least $89 for a perpetual license.
- Slow Scan Speed: The scan speed is not fast and doesn’t exceed 50 MB/sec.
🙋♂️ Steps on Retrieving Erased Partition with Disk Drill
Step 1. Free download and open this free tool. Then click on the hard drive with the deleted partition and tap on the Search for lost data icon to start scanning your files.
Step 2. After scanning, you can click on Preview the found items to browse the scan list.
Step 3. Click on the All files icon on the left. Then tap Select all > Mark all items for recovery. Lastly, click on Recover to recover the data from deleted partition.
Comparisons: WorkinTool Data Recovery vs. Disk Drill
|📝 WorkinTool Data Recovery||📝 Disk Drill|
|Price & Limit on Recovery||Free to all its functions & no restrictions on recovery size.||Pay $89 to enjoy unlimited data recovery or only 500 MB accessible data recovery size.|
|File Types Supported||Documents, archives, photos, videos, audio, and emails.||Except for emails, it supports the same file types as WorkinTool.|
|Scan Speed & Degree of Use Difficulty||Faster speed & easy to use.||Slower pace & easy to use.|
|Interface||Scene mode and wizard mode & more clear.||Only wizard mode.|
|Compatibility||Windows systems.||Windows systems & Mac OS X.|
The Bottom Line
It’s a nightmare to delete a partition on your Windows 10 computer. All your files are gone with the division. Deletion is a one-click issue while recovering is a tricky hassle for ordinary people. However, third-party data recovery tools make it easier and possible to recover deleted partition. WorkinTool Data Recovery and Dill Drill are reliable, free software to solve all problems in restoring data. However, if you must select one, the former is more worth trying for its free price, no limits on recovery, various file types supported, and simple steps. Of course, the decision right is in your hands. Just pick the one you like and see the miracle by yourself.