How to Record Google Meet Easily on PC for FREE
Google Meet, like Zoom or Skype, has gradually become a frequently-used tool for online meetings as the outbreak of Covind-19 has moved almost every business online. Do you know you can record a meeting on Google Meet? This article will discuss how to record Google Meet on PC in an easy and free way. We will introduce you to a desktop tool–WorkinTool VidClipper. It is powerful, easy, convenient and completely free to use. Please start your reading now to know the specific guide and additional useful information.
How to Record Google Meet Easily on PC [An Effective and FREE Solution]
Google Meet, like Zoom or Skype, has gradually become a frequently-used tool for online meetings as the outbreak of Covind-19 has moved almost every business online. Do you know you can record a meeting on Google Meet? This article will discuss how to record Google Meet on PC in an easy and free way.
Please read on to know the specific information.
Why Do You Need to Record Google Meet?
The global outbreak of Covid-19 has brought the whole world to a sudden halt. However, it somehow accelerates the digitization of almost all walks of life since most communication and business operations are now running online. Therefore, video conferencing services are increasingly prevalent nowadays, including Google Meet.
As what is going on on Google Meet is a meeting or a training session, there must be plenty of important points. Hence, it is essential to record the meeting on Google Meet to find references to crucial issues, even if the meeting ends.
So please continue your reading to know how to record Google Meet with audio on PC.
How to Record Google Meet with Audio on PC
Recording a meeting with audio on Google Meet can be effortless if you have a handy screen recorder. In this chapter, we will focus on how to record Google Meet with Audio on PC with a third-party tool. Here, we would like to introduce you to a more powerful desktop tool–WorkinTool VidClipper.
WorkinTool VidClipper is a piece of useful and helpful video editing software that boasts a variety of valuable features, including screen recording. Much as many functions are available, it is still equipped with a lightweight and simple interface. For some features, a brief introduction is attached to the page, so even a computer novice will find it convenient and easy to operate.
As a screen recorder, WorkinTool VidClipper enables you to record anything on your PC screen, including:
|YouTube videos||YouTube Live Stream||Streaming videos|
|A Zoom meeting||A Webex meeting||A Webinar|
|A TikTok video||TV Shows, such as Netflix|
WorkinTool VidClipper wins wide recognition with its easier editing operation and process than other video editors. Hence, you don’t have to be tech-savvy to try it. More importantly, WorkinTool VidClipper is now entirely FREE for users, so all its features (even advanced ones) are accessible without any license payment and compulsory email registration. Although it is freeware, it is green with no ads involved in your editing and no intrusive watermark generated on your output.
📕How to record Google Meet with audio on PC through WorkinTool VidClipper?
1. Open VidClipper and find Screencast on its opening page.
2. Adjust your settings based on your needs and click Start or press the hotkey Alt +F1 to begin your recording. (Take Recording Area as an example.)
📄Advice: If you are the host of a meeting, it is advisable to choose Record all sound.
If you are the participant in a meeting, you can select either Record all sound or Computer sound.
3. Hit the Stop icon or press the hotkey Alt+F2 to stop and save your recording.
(The Pause icon allows you to temporarily stop the recording without saving it. You can then press the Play button to restart your recording later.)
Here are the results.
WorkinTool VidClipper’s drawing tool set is here to help you make a recording with marks or texts.
📕How to record Google Meet with marks or texts on PC?
1. Repeat the first and second steps above.
2. Click the pencil-like icon to open the drawing tool box and then select the mark or text mode to highlight or write in your recording.
(Right-click your mouse to hide the drawing toolbox.)
3. Press Alt+F2 to stop and save your recording.
Please see the result.
📢Notes for Drawing Tools:
- The content in the video will pause when the drawing tool set is opened. So you can make your marks or leave your texts in this area to highlight or write.
- Multiple drawing tools are optional in this toolbox, including lines, rectangular and circular graphs and texts. Also, their colors are easily changeable.
📝Specific Tips for All The VidClipper Screencast Settings
|Quality||It refers to the video quality of your screen recording.
|Format||MP4, FLV and AVI|
Additional Screencast Settings
|Auto-Hide||You can choose to hide the setting box when your recording starts by ticking the first choice.|
|Mouse Pointer||By checking this choice, you can customize the color of several operations like Moving track, Highlight and Click effect (left and right click).|
|Click sound||You can use it to activate or mute the sound of every click.|
||You can set a duration to cover the whole recording duration so that the recording will automatically stop.|
||A custom automatic operation is possible when your recording finishes, including Do nothing, Exit program, PC sleep and PC shutdown.|
||You can make the automatic stop mode a one-time or every-time operation with its help.|
More Information on Google Meet Recording on PC
FAQ About Google Meet
📌What is Google Meet?
Google Meet is a basically free online video meeting service presented by Google (Its Workspace edition will require payment to make you enjoy the premium services). You can join or host a meeting anytime and anywhere when internet access is available. Initially designed for enterprise customers, it is now accessible to everyone. Since it has multiple versions like PC web, iOS and Android apps, it is ideal for both an individual and a corporation.
Meanwhile, the best thing about Google Meet is that you save the cumbersome process of downloading and installing a desktop program and can enjoy the service directly online.
📌How to record Google Meet without a third-party tool?
Google Meet provides a video meeting recording service by itself. However, it is not a free service. You have to upgrade your Google Meet by purchasing the Google Workplace individual plan to enjoy this advanced service, which is $7.99 per month. However, you can have a 14-day free trial period before your payment is charged. For detailed information, please refer to the link in the first sentence.
📌How to record audio only on Google Meet?
FAQ About WorkinTool VidClipper
📌What else can WorkinTool VidClipper do, in addition to screen recording?
You can use WorkinTool VidClipper to undertake basic and professional video editing as follows:
📌Why should you choose WorkinTool VidClipper?
- Simple Recording Process: Around four steps will assist you in finishing your recording and some clear instructions will guide you in the course of your recording.
- Multiple Recording Settings: Various settings are optional, including recording area, audio choice, video quality and video formats.
- Drawing Tool Set: You can use it to highlight your recording with marks or texts.
- Quick Editing Modes: On top of the screen recorder, other quick editing modes on the opening page are there for you, such as video splitter, video merger, video background remover, video templates, video converter, text-to-audio converter and watermark remover.
- Abundant Additional Editing Features: You can customize your recorded videos easily and instantly customizable through our various editing features, including 100+ stylish texts, 60+ filters, 300+ transitions, 70+ overlay effects, 200+ elements and 600+ sound effects.
- High-Quality Guarantee: The output via WorkinTool VidClipper will be exported without losing quality.
- 100% FREE Currently: You are entitled to all the VidClipper features utterly free of charge.
- Green: There will be no advertisements in your screen recording and no intrusive watermark created on the outcomes.
That is all about how to record Google Meet with audio on PC. I hope that it becomes less challenging after you finish this article. WorkinTool VidClipper is a powerful desktop program designed to solve your screen recording and video editing problems. Therefore, it is strongly advisable to give it a try.
Now, are you ready to use WorkinTool VidClipper to record Google Meet on your PC?