How to Rotate a Video in Windows-2 FREE and Simple Ways
When you shoot a video on your smartphone and transmit it to your PC, sometimes you will find it automatically rotated and you want to “turn it back.” Here, the mastery of this technique will be quite valuable. Therefore, we will focus on how to rotate a video in Windows today. We will introduce you to two FREE and simple ways–using a third-party tool called WorkinTool VidClipper (It’s easy, convenient, powerful and FREE) and using a built-in program in Windows–Video Editor. Please strat your reading now.
How to Rotate a Video in Windows- 2 FREE and Simple Ways
Rotating a video has become a must-learn skill with the global prevalence of video-sharing social media like TikTok. When you shoot a video on your smartphone and transmit it to your PC, sometimes you will find it automatically rotated and you want to “turn it back.” Here, the mastery of this technique will be quite valuable. Therefore, we will focus on how to rotate a video in Windows today.
We will introduce you to two offline ways and they both prove to be simple, convenient and FREE. Now, let’s begin.
How to Rotate a Video with a Third-Party Tool
Rotating a video will be the least challenging when there is a handy tool on your PC. Here, we will present you with a practical one like this–WorkinTool VidClipper.
📕How to rotate a video through WorkinTool VidClipper?
1. Open the tool and then find +NEW.
2. Hit Import to upload your video and then drag it to the editing bar.
3. Click the video to open the editing console and then find Rotate.
4. Move the circle on the line to turn your video and then press the Export tab.
(You can choose to rotate your video by any degree within 360.)
Here are the results.
Rotate a video by 90 degrees (clockwise).
Rotate a video by 180 degrees (Turn a video upside down).
Turn a video to 64 Degrees.
1). WorkinTool VidClipper gives you an opportunity to export a customized outcome with the help of the following settings:
2). The additional editing features in the console are available to assist you in making your output more customizable, from changing its background to flipping it.
3). You can personalize the reminder or the post-export status when your output is in the pipeline, including a ringtone reminder, PC shut down and no further operation.
📣Additional Things to Know
📌What is WorkinTool VidClipper?
WorkinTool VidClipper is a piece of powerful and free video editing software. Attaching great importance to lightweight and practical ideas, its designers will endow it with a simple-to-use interface suitable for beginners. However, it boasts multiple useful features as follows:
In want of rotating a video, you need less than five steps to complete your task. Also, your videos can be turned to any degree you would like and you can edit them with the assistance of other features in the editing console.
More importantly, WorkinTool VidClipper is completely FREE for users currently. Therefore, all its features are accessible without a license payment and compulsory registration. Much as it is freeware, VidClipper will never force its users to watch any advertisements in the course of their editing and generate no intrusive watermark on the output.
How to Rotate a Video Without a Third-Party Tool
This chapter is beneficial to those who think it cumbersome to download and install a third-party tool. Here is an alternative way to rotate a video–Video Editor from Microsoft Photos.
If your Windows operating system goes upgraded to Win 10 and 11, you can resort to a built-in program–Video Editor (Microsoft Photos) to fulfill this objective or create a film.
Video Editor is a practical video editing program to assist you in editing your videos in a preliminary stage. It allows you to trim, split, add filters to a video and more. Video rotation is definitely one of its useful features.
📕How to do a video rotation via Video Editor?
1. Open Video Editor and then click New video project.
2. Click Add > from this PC to upload your video.
3. Drag the video to the editing column below, press the rotate icon and then the Finish video tab.
(You can only turn your video by 90, 180, 270 and 360 degrees in Video Editor.)
4. Choose the video quality and then hit Export.
Please see the results.
90-degree video rotation (anti-clockwise).
180-degree video rotation.
Here is our study of this method.
|😀Good News||😒Bad News|
Something More to Say
📌How to rotate a video in Windows Media Player?
Well, sadly, Windows Media Player now is merely a video player with the upgrading of the Windows OS. You can rotate a video in Video Editor only if you need a built-in Windows solution.
📌Why should you choose WorkinTool VidClipper?
- Lightweight and Simple: WorkinTool is a lightweight and friendly program. Also, it wins users’, especially beginners’ recognition, by its easy-to-use interface with clear instructions on some of its feature pages.
- Flexible Rotation Modes: You can rotate your videos by any degree, from 1 to 360.
- Abundant Additional Editing Features: Your videos can be easily and instantly customizable through our various editing features, including 100+ stylish texts, 60+ filters, 300+ transitions, 70+ overlay effects, 200+ elements and 600+ sound effects.
- Quick Editing Modes: Quick editing modes on the opening page are thee for you, such as screen recorder, video splitter, video merger, video background remover, video templates, video converter, text-to-audio converter and watermark remover.
- High-Quality Guarantee: The output via WorkinTool VidClipper will be exported without losing quality.
- Completely FREE Currently: You are entitled to all the features of WorkinTool VidClipper without any license payment and compulsory registration.
- Green: There will be no advertisements in the course of your video editing and no intrusive watermark added to the outcomes.
That is all we have for how to rotate a video in Windows. We sincerely hope you can pick your ideal solution after finishing this article. However, it is strongly advisable to give WorkinTool VidClipper a try.
If you have something more about video rotation, please feel free to contact us.
Now, are you ready to rotate your videos?