How to Zoom in on a Video in Windows-FREE and Easy
Zooming in on a video is one of the crucial video editing skills. The mastery of it will be of great help for you to succeed in the video realm. Today, we will still focus on one of the useful video editing techniques–How to zoom in on a video in Windows. We will introduce you to two offline methods by using only one video editing software–WorkinTool VidClipper. It proves to be easy, convenient and FREE. You will read how to use it to zoom in on a whole video or a certain part fo a video, and use it to crop a video in order to zoom it. Please start your reading now.
How to Zoom in on a Video in Windows–2 FREE and Easy Guides
Video editing skills are pretty essential for both professional video editors and general video lovers or influencers. Today, we will still focus on one of the useful video editing techniques–How to zoom in on a video in Windows.
We will introduce you to two offline methods. Both of them prove to be easy, convenient and FREE. Ok, let’s start our journey now.
Why Do You Need to Zoom a Video?
Suppose you are a video influencer on TikTok or Instagram. In that case, you definitely want to upload and share a conspicuous video distinct from other mediocre ones which attract only a trickle of attention. Zooming in on a video can do a small trick to help you create a more unique and film-like one.
Also, if you want every audience’s attention to a particular figure or object in a video during your presentation, zooming in on a video can be helpful to realize this goal and make yourself fully understood.
Therefore, it is important now to master the skill of zooming in on a video. Please read on to know the specific guides.
How to Zoom in on a Video–The Easiest Way
A piece of third-party video editing software will undoubtedly be a great help when you have some related issues, including zooming in on a video. The options vary in the market, but you can pay attention to the one recommended today–WorkinTool VidClipper. With its help, you can zoom up the whole video and zoom in on a specific part of a video.
📕How to zoom a whole video through WorkinTool VidClipper?
1. Open the tool and click the +New icon.
2. Hit Import to upload your video and then drag it to the editing bar below.
3. Click the video to activate the editing console and then find Scale.
4. Move the circle to adjust the screen size and then press the Export tab.
(You zoom your video up to 400% of its original size and you can move the frame column in the video preview section to decide the area to zoom.)
Here is the result.
📕How to zoom in on a certain part of a video via WorkinTool VidClipper?
1. Repeat the first and second steps above.
2. Click the Zoom icon in the editing toolbar.
3. Adjust the size and position of the frame tool to pinpoint the zoom area, drag the yellow duration tool to decide the zoom length, and then click OK > Export.
Please see the result.
As you can see, the feature makes the intended content in your video slowly zoom in on and then go back to its original status.
1). WorkinTool VidClipper enables you to customize your output in the following settings:
- Video Formats: There are six formats, including .mp4, .avi, .wmv, .mov, .mkv and .gif.
- Video Quality: Three modes are available–High, Standard and Normal.
- Additional Output Settings: On top of the default modes for video quality, you can further decide both the video and audio qualities with their help–Video (Encoder, Frame Rate, Resolution Rate and Bit Rate) and Audio (Encoder, Sample Rate, Channel and Bit Rate).
2). The additional editing features in the console are there for you to assist you in creating a more customized zoom-up video, from changing its background to flipping and rotating it.
3). You can personalize the reminder or the post-export status when your output is in the pipeline, including a ringtone reminder, PC shut down and no further operation.
📌What is WorkinTool VidClipper?
WorkinTool VicClipper is a powerful, all-around and free desktop video editor. Endowed with a relatively simple interface with several valuable features, it allows even beginners to edit their videos with minimal effort and in a flash. These are VidClipper’s main and acclaimed features:
To zoom in on a video, you need only a few steps to realize this goal with WorkinTool VidClipper. Hence, you don’t have to be tech-savvy.
Furthermore, WorkinTool VidClipper is utterly FREE for users currently. Hence, all the features are entirely accessible without a license payment and compulsory registration. You can totally rely on it to save your video as a zoomed one.
How to Zoom in on a Video–The Alternative Way
In this chapter, we will present you with an alternative approach to video zooming. If your purpose is to zoom a whole video, cropping your video is another method to fulfill this task. You can also resort to WorkinTool VidClipper to assist you in this request.
📕How to crop a video by WorkinTool VidClipper?
1. Repeat the first and second steps in the last chapter.
2. Click the Crop icon and then change the size and position of the frame tool to confirm the area to zoom in on.
3. Hit OK and then Export after your preview the edited video.
Here comes the result.
Something More to Say
📌Why should you choose WorkinTool VidClipper?
- Lightweight and Simple: WorkinTool is a lightweight and friendly video editor. Also, it wins users’, especially beginners’ recognition, by its easy-to-use interface with clear instructions on some of its feature pages.
- Two Ways to Zoom a Video: You can choose to zoom up a whole video or zoom in on a particular part of a video.
- Abundant Additional Editing Features: Your videos can be easily and instantly customizable through our various editing features, including 100+ stylish texts, 60+ filters, 300+ transitions, 70+ overlay effects, 200+ elements and 600+ sound effects.
- Quick Editing Modes: You can quickly split your video, combine your clips, remove and change your video background, convert video and text to audio, remove video watermark and more with the tools listed on the opening page.
- High-Quality Guarantee: The output via WorkinTool VidClipper will be exported without losing quality.
- 100% FREE Currently: You are entitled to all the features of WorkinTool VidClipper without any license payment and compulsory registration.
- Green: There will be no advertisements in the course of your video editing and no intrusive watermark added to the outcomes.
Zooming in on a video is one of the crucial video editing skills. The mastery of it will be of great help for you to succeed in the video realm. We sincerely hope you can pick an ideal solution after finishing this article. However, it is strongly advisable to give WorkinTool VidClipper a try.
Now, are you ready to zoom in on your videos?