How to Record Yourself Drawing on the Computer FREE
Do you want to teach digital drawing on YouTube or TikTok? If the answer is yes, you’d better know how to record yourself drawing on the computer. Today, we will focus on this topic by introducing you to a FREE and easy way in Windows–WorkinTool VidClipper. You can totally rely on it to record your digital drawing on the computer with or without sound, or with marks and texts. It is simple, convenient, powerful and 100% FREE. Please start your reading now to know the specific guide.
How to Record Yourself Drawing on the Computer [FREE and Easy]
Do you want to teach digital drawing on YouTube or TikTok? If the answer is yes, you’d better know how to record yourself drawing on the computer. Today, we will focus on this topic by introducing you to a FREE and easy way in Windows.
Now, let’s begin our discussion.
Why Do You Need to Record Yourself Drawing on the Computer?
It extends a great deal of benefit to screen record your digital drawing if you are a professional artist.
- It can capture the whole process of how your inspiration is transformed into a tangible drawing, which can be used for future reference.
- The recordings can be digital teaching resources as mentioned above if you intend to be a drawing teacher on YouTube or TikTok.
- Or you simply feel like recording your drawing process for your own appreciation or collection.
Therefore, it is essential to master the skill of digital drawing on the PC. So please read on to know the specific guides.
How to Record Yourself Drawing on the Computer
In order to record yourself drawing on the computer, you definitely need a screen recorder to fulfill this task. Much as the options vary in the market, I will tell you right now the one I am now using–WorkinTool VidClipper.
WorkinTool VidClipper, though initially designed as a video editor, is also a piece of practical screen recording software with the help of its feature-Screen Recorder. When opening it, you won’t miss its lightweight interface with clear navigation. As a useful screen recorder to record both computer audio and microphone sound, you can rely on it to complete the following recordings:
|Meetings||Google Meet meetings||Webex meetings||Teams meetings|
|Gaming||Twitch Stream||Minecraft Gameplay||Switch Gameplay|
|Social Media||TikTok||YouTube Live Stream||Facebook Live videos|
|TV||TV Shows||Philo||Live Streaming videos|
|Different PCs||Dell Laptop||Surface Pro||Lenovo|
The recording process is far from challenging since your recording can be completed within four steps. Besides, there are multiple settings to customize your output. More importantly, WorkinTool VidClipper is now entirely FREE for users, so all its features are accessible without any license payment and a compulsory Email registration. Meanwhile, although VidClipper is freeware, there will be no ads in your recording and a brand logo inserted on your output. Furthermore, it is virus-free.
Now, let’s move on to the main point.
How to record yourself drawing on the computer with sound?
(with WorkinTool VidClipper)
PS: Let’s take Paint in Windows and Recording Selection mode in VidClipper as examples.
1. Open the tool and find Screen Recorder on the right side of its opening page.
2. Adjust the settings as you like and click Start (or use the hot key-Alt+F1) to begin your recording.
(To record your digital drawing with sound, you can choose to record all sound sources, computer sound or microphone sound only.)
This operation allows you to create a digital drawing recording with your real-time oral instruction.
Multiple recording settings are optional, including:
- Video: Full Video and Recording Selection.
- Audio: All Sound, Computer Sound, Microphone Sound and No Sound.
- Quality: Standard Definition (720P), High Definition (1080p) and Original (original aspect ratio).
- Format: MP4, FLV and AVI
How to add special effects to customize my digital drawing recording?
The other features of WorkinTool VidClipper enable you to edit your recording and present a custom one, including:
- Add Subtitles to a Video
- Add Video Transitions, Filters, Effects and Animations
- Put Overlay Effects in a Video
- Pixelate a Video
- Freeze Frame a Video
- Make a Video in Slow Motion
How to record yourself drawing on the computer without sound?
(through WorkinTool VidClipper)
1. Repeat the first step above.
2. Select No Sound in the Audio section, change the other settings as you want and click Start (or the hot key-Alt+F1) to begin your recording.
Doing so will help you export a mute recording of your digital drawing process.
How to add audio to a mute digital drawing recording?
Well. If you intend to add music to your video, you can definitely rely on WorkinTool VidClipper by resorting to its Music feature in its editing part.
If you plan to add your own voice to your video, you can use our other product–WorkinTool Audio Recorder to record your narration and then insert it into your drawing recording with the help of WorkinTool VidClipper or Window’s built-in program–Video Editor.
How to add marks or texts when recording yourself drawing on PC?
(by WorkinTool VidClipper)
VidClippr’s helpful feature–Drawing tools allows you to make your marks or write your texts on your recording, which is especially beneficial to a tutorial video. All you need is to
1. Repeat the first step above.
2. Select the pencil-like icon beside the stop icon to activate the drawing tools.
3. Choose the drawing tools you want to make your mark and right-click your mouse to deactivate this function.
📢Notes for Drawing Tools:
1). The video will pause when the drawing tool set is activated. So you can make your marks or leave your texts in this area to highlight.
2). Multiple drawing tools are optional in this tool set, including lines, rectangular and circular graphs and texts. Also, their colors are easily changeable.
Something More to Say
📌Why should you choose WorkinTool VidClipper?
💡Simple Recording Process
You can complete a recording within four steps.
💡Additional Screencast Settings
- Auto-Hide: You can choose to hide the setting box when your recording starts by ticking the first choice.
- Mouse Pointer: By checking this choice, you can customize the color of several operations like Moving track, Highlight and Click effect (left and right click).
- Click Sound: You can use it to activate or mute the sound of every click.
- Click Effect: This allows you to “colorize” your every click, both left and right.
- Recording Time: You can set a duration to cover the whole recording duration so that the recording will automatically stop.
- Post-Recording Settings: You can make a custom automatic operation when your recording finishes, including Do nothing, Exit program, PC sleep and PC shutdown.
- Recording Frequency: You can make the automatic stop mode a temporary (one-time) or a permanent (every-time) operation with its help.
💡Drawing Tools Available
You can export a recording with marks or texts with the help of this tool set.
💡Quick Editing Modes
On top of the screen recorder, other quick editing modes on the opening page are there for you, such as
|Split Video||Combine Video||Remove Video Background|
|Video Watermark Remover||Video Converter||Text-to-Audio Converter|
💡Abundant Additional Editing Features
Your videos can export a custom video easily and instantly through our various editing features, including 100+ stylish texts, 60+ filters, 300+ transitions, 70+ overlay effects, 200+ elements and 600+ sound effects.
The output via WorkinTool VidClipper will be exported without losing quality.
💡100% FREE Currently
All the features of WorkinTool VidClipper are accessible without any license payment and compulsory email registration.
This is all about how to record yourself drawing on the computer. We sincerely hope you find the method recommended useful and helpful, and give WorkinTool VidClipper a try.
Now, are you ready to record your digital drawing process on your PC?